Friday, December 4, 2009

Download this like, NOW.

click image to download the album


#
Title
Length
1.
"Alejandro"
4:34
2.
"Bad Romance"
4:46
3.
"Dance In The Dark"
4:49
4.
"Monster"
4:09
5.
"So Happy I Could Die"
3:55
6.
"Speechless"
4:30
7.
"Teeth"
3:40
8.
"Telephone"
3:41

I've put up Lady GaGa's new album The Fame Monster so you all can download it. Three reasons why I think you should download this now: 1. This album rocks to the limit maaan. 2. it's in HQ (it's a high quality man!) 3. I think it's just released on the November 24th, 2009 and will include two discs. Today is? December 06, 2009. And it means? The Fame Monster Deluxe Edition is out already! No time to find the Discs? Download it here like, NOW!

Get excited, monsters!

That's why I'd always do my best to keep myself up to date. So when someone bragsabout their The Fame Monster album later, I'd be like, "um.. rightt. I have it like since weeks ago?". Yeah! Don't call me a show off, you know we all are.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com