Monday, December 7, 2009

Heart-to-Heart TALK.

Heeeeeeeeey Bitches.

Camera! Rolling? Action!
Today's?
Monday.
Does it sucks?
Uh, well. Since when Monday doesn't sucks? It sucks! Always.
Cut, cut, cut.
And so, drama ends.

So today I went to school with Ciendra, as usual. Flag Ceremony.
OKAY BLABLABLA..
After break is what? Mandarin. I got nothing to d in that subject. Ya well, I'm doing my tasks, as usual. Umm, English next. At the IT Lab, damn noisy. Well, should I care? NO. Math. I didn't submit Friday's homework. Who told you to be late coffee? Huh? Well. MUAH! Hahahaha. We all make our next activity by STANDING. Except the 3 Monsters. Belli (Belli has a belly! HAHA),Gail and the dwarf. Terence. Next is science. Yea, science sucks for me. EXCEPT. Chemistry baby.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha okay aku lebay.

Lunch. Nothing's fun EXCEPT when I'm otw to the Canteen w/ Michell, and Naomi.

Michell: Conny, conny. Dikelas kita ada bitch loh.
Me: Wihwaw, who?
Michell: Okay wait. *Naomi passed*
Me: Oh okay.
Naomi: Hi.
Me: Oh hi whore.
Naomi: Haha, hi bitch.
Me: Okay, I'm going to use Tasha's statement once. Here's for you WHORE: "I'm a BITCH if you mess with me."
Naomi: Oh wow. So, Hi bitch.
Me: Well, HI WHORE.

Haha, you should watch us LIVE. Haha, it seems it's more funny than a comedy. Lebay ah.

Lunch time. So Ayesha, Bidadari, and Tasha. AND LEILA. So we eat flat chicken, haha. Ayam penyet I mean. AND ONE MORE! LULLY. THE ROCK'N'ROLL GIRL. Hahaha.
It start by Lully-Lolly tickled Ayesha til Ayesha bump the FUCKING TONG SAMPAH. Trus Ayesha "GAME OVER". Lanjut ke Michell. Haha, GAME OVER again. Then to Leila! Haha, Leila (n).
Tasha's next! Hahaha! Leila teased Tasha and Shout "WOY! TASHA PACARNYA TARZAN" Why? Coz Tasha acts like Tarzan when Lully-Lolly tickled Tasha. Next target? Bidadari! Hahaha, Bidadari's reason biar nggak di tickle: "Aku mau pipis nih." Hahahaha! Alasan yang manjur!
Next target sapa lagi? CONITA VIRLY! The "COFFEE". Oh my, I ran away from here around 5 minutes trus I seat again. Trus baru babat Lully-Lolly. Haha, game over diaaaa! Hahaha.

Don't mess with COFFEE if you don't want to be 'THE MESS'.
She ran away, tho. Haha
GAME OVER BITCHES. Nothing's special. EXCEPT. LUNCH.


TCHAU BABY!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com